Sunday, October 26, 2008

Fall in Texas

Fall is upon us in Texas, finally. It's not quite the same as the North, but I'm happy with cooler temperatures, even if it's only in the mornings and evenings.

We ventured to a pumpkin patch, put together at a near by YMCA. It was a good thing we didn't make a long drive to some of the other pumpkin patches, as Sawyer was quite puzzled during our entire visit.



This picture of the two of us is really the only picture Minor took of Sawyer where he looked excited about the pumpkin patch.



After our pumpkin patch experience, Sawyer went to the sitter's, so Minor and I could attend a UT football game. Football is a season of its own in Texas!

It was Minor's first experience and I think it lived up to all the hype and stories I had told him about from my experience with a friend six years ago.

It's also something else we can now cross of our "While we live in Texas, we must..." list.



I still love hanging out with you, honey! Happy "Best Ever" Birthday!

"The family is one of nature's masterpieces." -George Santayana

No comments: