- Apparently tonight was Open House for the entire neighborhood, because there were tons of cars at all of the schools.
- A church parking lot that was playing house music and had upwards of a 100 high school kids standing around and drinking Mexican soda.....just seemed a little weird for a Monday night.
- lots of neighbors outside talking
- maybe the best part of cruising around is the smell of all those BBQ grills cooking dinner
- I was also able to help a fellow citizen by giving directions, without ever slowing down.
Monday, September 13, 2010
Day 13 - Parent Night and Teen Party
After getting everybody to bed tonight, I took the 'ol steel horse out for a ride around the neighborhood. My plan was to circle the neighborhood schools (two elementary, middle, and high school) before heading home via a different route. I was able to catch this sunset on the Iphone before heading out. On my 4 mile cruise through my little part of the world, I saw a number of interesting things.