Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Christmas Wishlist 2.0 – Santa Goes Online
I figure by this point Santa has been able to, at the very least, get dial up, and therefore should be able to read the blog to know what I am wanting for Christmas. I know that it is a little late to get the elves working on some of these things but that is why Santa is so awesome.

I will list a couple of the items and reasons for wanting them, and if you need additional ideas, I have also made a wishlist on Amazon to make things easier.

1. Audi Q7 Diesel –we can barely get 3 seats in the back of the Pilot, and certainly not in the back of my Accord. This seems like a perfect alternative. Quality German engineering, not a minivan, and fuel efficient to boot. What is not to love……except the price tag, which is why I would like Santa to bring me this for Christmas.


2. Mi Adidas – this is a website where you can “build” your own customizable shoes – I have always wanted to do this, but just never have taken the time to do it. More information at www.adidas.com

3. Bose Headphones – as hard as this may be to believe, Sarah and I don’t always agree on what we want to watch on the TV……Thank goodness for HULU – the only problem is we don’t have a quality pair of headphones so as to not disturb the other person. These would also come in handy on roadtrips because there is a good chance that at some point there will be 3 kids screaming in the back seat, and the ability to cancel out that noise and focus on driving would be invaluable. This is for the good of all mankind.

4. Books – I like the feeling of holding a book in my hand so I am not quite ready to switch to the Kindle just yet. I also like the way a house looks when it is full of books, just not the same to have your Kindle taking up shelf space. The list of books that I am currently interested in reading is listed on my Amazon wishlist.


5. Chucks - I would like a pair of black low-top Chuck Taylor All-stars - I wear size 11 in Chucks



6. Sometimes Santa doesn’t like to be restricted with a singular list of items so I also feel the need to provide him with a couple of websites where pretty must anything received would be AWESOME.

a. Bumpy Pitch – vintage soccer shirts
b. Nau – environmentally thoughtful clothing
c. Decoder Ring Designs – custom screen prints, usually concert posters
d. US Soccer or Fulham FC - soccer stuff is always great

No comments: