Sunday, September 7, 2008

Seven Months and Growing



Sawyer is seven months old today! It's hard to believe it was only seven months ago when we got to hold our little comet for the first time.

Every mom will tell you how much babies change in their first year, but I don't think I really believed it (like so many things I would often hear moms say!) until I began experiencing it with Sawyer. All I can say is I'm amazed every day by the growth he shows us.

Just last week, Sawyer began doing this from a sitting position. Throughout the week, he's been able to hold and rock in this crawl position for longer lengths of time. At the moment, he's been the most successful at pushing himself backwards, once he falls to his belly. Once he fell from his crawl position to his belly, he wasn't pushing himself back up to a crawl position.



Until, today....
Here he is about to push up to be crawl ready!



So, how much longer do we have to baby proof the house?!



Happy Seven Months, Sawyer! We can't wait to see what you'll learn to do next. We love you!

"Childhood is a journey....not a race!" -Author Unknown

No comments: