Friday, January 4, 2008

The end of break.


The time is fast approaching when the Bakers will return to the public school system to work. I have really enjoyed having my 16 days off. Although I would like to say that I went skiing or did lots of golfing, the truth is I spent most of the time getting this house ready for a baby. Let me rephrase that, Sarah and her parents have spent most to the time getting this house ready for a baby, I have just tried to stay out of the way.

I think that aside from figuring out how to put the baby seat in the car, and finding a stroller we are ready for "Comet" to show up. I was able to spend some time in my office today getting things organized for the upcoming weeks, and that was good, but just the thought of getting up before 8:30am is really starting to scare me. (I know what you are all thinking -- 8:30, once you have that baby you will be lucky to make it til 6am.)

1 comment:

bakersinspringfield said...

Heck, 5 a.m. will look good if the baby has slept for six hours in a row. You'll get used to it. I'm sure of it.

Love, Mom