Sunday, September 27, 2009

Another Busy Weekend

Sarah's parents were in town for the weekend. We had a great visit and are sorry to see them go home, but they will be back soon enough, once the twins are born.


Sawyer helped Grandpa Wehr put together his new grocery cart.


"Actually Grandpa, I think it goes like this."


The finished product...oh what fun.


Shopping for kids clothes....I can't think of anything more fun....oh, wait, I can.


Sarah and her mom debating the importance of getting the correct shirt. Which is more important - trucks or hammers - oh what the hell, lets just get both.


I figured I would take this opportunity to get the picture for our upcoming Christmas card, thank goodness all of the department stores have had their Christmas stuff up since July 5th.

No comments: