Monday, September 28, 2009

Soccer Mistress

Most Sunday's, I head off for a couple of hours to burn off a little accumulated rage. I have been with Havoc FC for a number of years. Last year we finally had a team's worth of players over the age of 30, and moved out of the open division and into the "BenGay and ankle braces league" also know as Over 30. I took a couple of shots at the game yesterday.




We are the team in black.


This is the look of a team that is losing in a bad way.


That is how you pull a hip flexor in the Over 30



Just another beautiful day to kick around.

1 comment:

Nate, Maurine, Hannah, and Monroe said...

I saw you found me on Suz's blog! I love it when stuff like that happens. I haven't updated my blog in a long time. We had great times at your grandparents! Love it! Your family is beautiful!