Saturday, September 19, 2009

Big Changes @ Bakers in TEXAS

It has been a couple of weeks since I have posted anything, and as many of you have realized, Sarah hasn't posted anything in a while. I will give you a little insight on that particular issue. Sarah hasn't been blogging in a while, because she has been trying to think of a new and clever name for the blog, and until she finds something clever she just hasn't been motivated to post. WELL, I think she has officially made up her mind on what she is going to do. She is going to post a sister blog to tell her side of the stories. This hopefully means that we will often blog about the same things, but from different perspectives. So in the next couple of weeks look for an brand new and shiny blog with a heavy dose of estrogenic (is that even a word) perspective. I know that I am excited to see what is to come.

In order to speed this process along I am asking that people submit potential names for the new blog. Here are a couple that I have brainstormed.

My Life in Potty Jokes (my life in a house full of boys, both big and little)
Yankee Chick in the ATX
Bakers in TX - the real story

You get the idea, so have at it, we need Sarah to come off this writing block.


Here are a couple of pictures from the last couple of weeks, and yes that is rain, and like most kids, Sawyer loves to play in the rain.

No comments: