Monday, September 7, 2009

Getting Old

The Labor Day weekend is finally coming to a close and tomorrow we head back to work. Sunday the highlight of the day made me feel very old.....we went to the opening of a new grocery store. This place was tailor made to create a crabby husband in about ......oh......3 seconds, and it would have been less time had they not been offering generous sample sizes of the coffee. The place was packed with people, most of whom came just to take a look. We met the Gunther's there. If you thought the husbands could get crabby, just try bringing a couple of kids less then 3 into the place. Sawyer had a solid dinner of licorice, sour patch kids, and vinegar chips, just to keep him from grabbing all of the gluten free products and throwing them on the floor. I know, I know, parents of the year stuff.


Heading in to the craziness. (Sarah told me not to take pictures from this angle for a while, so this shot has been tastefully edited to make it blog worthy)


Sarah and Jess discussing what new and exciting form of torture they can inflict on Keri and I.


Keri with the "I had better not hear any complaining about golf next time look"


I sure as hell didn't see anybody selling anything out of the back of a truck, so I am pretty sure that you can't call yourself a farmers market.

1 comment:

bakersinspringfield said...

Love to see the ever day blogs of yours. Helps me feel a part from a long way off....