Monday, June 28, 2010

Moving Day



Helped my college roommate move out of his tiny campus apartment, which was up and down 56 steps. I don't know how many times I went up and down those steps, but lets just say that I don't think I will need to do the Stairmaster anytime soon. Moving people is what you make it, and with many of the old college crew around to help, we had a great time. We remarked a number of times that some things never change.

I am not sure who was less help, Nate or myself, but we worked very hard to be the supreme slacker. We were constantly trying different ways of banging things down the steps to do the least amount of damage.

I had the brilliant idea to try and make it look like Matty was packing up Hannibal Lector to help with the unloading. We didn't pull it off nearly as well as we intended, but we sure did waste a lot of time trying.

No comments: